<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29509702?origin\x3dhttp://mess-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
loves
She is just Grace.13 July 1993 is the day when she first cried,she is also a child of god and love god like she loves everyone.Lols!She was once an EX-ATS and miss them alot!She's currently in DYSS. She loves chocolates and sweets though they are fattening.heh! She loves sleeping alot and must get enough sleep for the day.Sleeping do health good. She hates bitches,hypocrites,flirters and dirty minded people and feels that they should jump into the sea and that could be the only way to save them.And what's more she hates school life with all the stress homeworks and pressure. Maybe she wouldn't be able to hold on anymore one day and give up hope.But with god,she might be able to hold on(: She seriously don't care about what damn comments you give her.And hates that kinda stare given by that kinda people and hopes their eyeballs drop out one of these days:D
hits

talk
Leave a tag before you leave :D
OR
Tag me to be linked.


affiliates
abigail.
alida.
beverly.
celine.
chun jay.
dao ying.
dawn.
eric.
huey min.
jasmine lim.
jasmine yeo.
jovina.
jun ji.
marissa.
melissa.
nathanael.
priscilla.
puay yen.
rui shan.
si ling.
ter hui.
xue qi.
yin han.
yin xuan.
zheng wei.
CLASS 207'07.

credits
Brushes: TMB deviantart JC.net
Fonts: dafont
Images: deviantart , xanga
program: photoshop cs2
inspirations: jiahui
♥ Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:51 PM

[ ]i know how to make a pot of coffee.
[ ]I do my own laundry.
[x]I can cook for myself.
[ ]I always do my homework/work.
[ ]I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
[ ]I think politics are exciting.
[ ]My parents and grand-parents have better things to say than my peers.
Total:1

[ ]I show up for school/work everyday, unless i'm sick.
[ ]I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ]I've never gotten a detention.
[ ]I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all
[x]I know what credibility means without looking it up.
[x]I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total:2

[ ]I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[ ]I can count to 10 in spanish.
[ ]When i say i'm going to do something, i do it.
[ ]I can move the lawn.
[ ]I can wash a car.{haha..end up i will be playing with water=D}
[ ]I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[ ]I remember to water my plants.
[ ]I study when i have to.{i study when i feel i want to}
[ ]I pay attention at school{no one will believe if i say i did}
[ ]I remember to feed my pets.
Total:0

[x]I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x]I clean up my own mess sometimes.
[ ]The first thing i do when i wake up is get coffee.
[x]I can go to the store without getting something i don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x]I listen to my elders{depends}
[x]I can type fast.
Total:6

[ ]I have realized that the weatherforecast changes every hour.{all raining=.=}
[x]I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex.
[x]I have realised that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x]I can read a book and actually finsih it sometimes.
[x]people have said that i act/look older than I am.
Total:4

i act 13 years old.
hey,im 13.hehe.=D